Today we have another fun project by Kerry. She took some linen remnants that she got at her local fabric store and tie dyed them with bleach.
- crinkle up or scrunch your fabric and wrap a bunch of rubber bands around the fabric
- put some bleach in a bowl
- dunk the fabric in the bleach
- unravel and check out the cool design you just made
- stitch it up into a wristlet, clutch or anything your heart desires :)
I love how they turned out. It is fun to see what color the linen will turn when you bleach it. I can't pick a favorite. Which one do you like best?