I can't believe that it is only the second week of school and I already feel bogged down and behind! I'm working a bunch still, so that does not help matters. September should be a little easier as I venture off to warmer (though hurricane prone) climates to catch up on sun, sleep, and homework.
Lack of time is also having an impact on my blog reading, however these recent posts definately caught my eye.
I am a fan of
- this swoon worthy quilt block by Eileen Josephine
- the way Lisa Occhipinti re-purposes books. This has been floating around the blogs for a while, but if you check it out on SF Girl by Bay, there is a fun free pdf tutorial download.
- Michelle Armas' art, featured on Oh Joy!
- scrapbook pages that look like art, by Kelly Purkey (and these too).
- this rug. I'd like that color scheme for a living room I think.
Life is a bunch of craziness right now and I'm not the most patient gal in the world, so I'm trying each day to remember this.
What are you a fan of these days? Anything around the web catching your eye?